Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Girls are Growing Up!!!

Elody has been trying new foods and is starting to figure out that the real stuff is much better than the stuff that she has been getting out of the jars! This one however she wasn't so sure of at first :)

hmmm... you want me to eat this???


I guess, I'll try anything


all gone!


A big girl with a bigger smile :D


Ok, ok, ok, I know that Camryn doesn't have a lot of hair and she probably didn't need to have it cut but what girl doesn't like to get her hair done?!? Camryn did great with her first haircut! She sat still and Emily even said that she was "the best 2 year old ever." I of course think that my child is the smartest and cutest but she is rarely referred to as the "best." Maybe that is because she has my personality :)


Such a pretty smile. She was very proud of the penguins she was wearing.


All trimmed up. Maybe next time we will have to get a manicure too!

No comments:

Post a Comment