I attempted to take some new pictures of the girls tonight, unfortunately neither one was in the mood! I guess having a playground in sight is not a good idea when you are trying to get small children to pose! I did get a couple that I thought were worth sharing...
I LOVE the location of this picture so maybe we will try again sometime. I could not get Camryn to smile for me and the wind was blowing pretty hard so her hair was going everywhere. This one I didn't think was too bad...

This is kind of a cheesy smile but at least she doesn't look like she is in pain like she usually does when she tries to smile!

I thought this one was kind of cute too.

Well I got Elody to sit long enough to get one half way decent picture, I guess that is a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment