Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grandma's Birthday trip part 1- Trout rearing station

This weekend we made the long trip to Orchard to help Grandma Teresa celebrate her birthday. It was a beautiful day and we spent the almost the whole day outside. Our first stop was to the trout rearing station. Camryn loved feeding the fish and now wants to buy a fish "with spots on his back" like the ones she fed. I think we have her convinced that a trout would NOT fit in her tiny fish tank!

Elody didn't care about the fish but happy as a clam if she had a little gravel to play in :)

There's that look she gets when she is about to do something NAUGHTY,
and here is the look she gets when she thinks she got away with it!
In the meantime Camryn was finding a way to break a few rules...
but I guess since she can't read we will blame Grandma :)
Of course we couldn't leave without posing for at least one picture! Maybe we will have to go back when she is older and see how much she has grown.

I took so many pictures that day I decided that I'd better make this more than one post. Scroll down to see what we did for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment