Camryn really wasn't sure about going on the other side of the railing into the "kid zone" but once we convinced her that it was okay she loved watching the penguins dive.
So cool!
Elody decided she wanted to get up close to explore too...
Just keep swimming...
Camryn's FAVORITE, the zebras
Rhino rides
What a good daddy! Elody wasn't thrilled about the stroller but daddy made sure she didn't miss anything!
Camryn and the 'REAL' bear! She didn't believe us at first that we were really going to see REAL animals.
I think Elody could be good friends with this one :)
I don't think I will ever get both girls to smile (and look toward the camera) at the same time.
Elody is very quick to tell you if something is stinky or loud, the birds were both!
Ever kissed a hippo?
one last picture before we have to leave :(
No comments:
Post a Comment