Saturday, February 4, 2012

more snow :)

This tree is usually nowhere near this low to the ground. In fact I'm pretty sure I can normally walk under it and today not even Elody could!

Every time we play in the snow Camryn makes snow angels, usually within 30 seconds of walking out the door.
and anything Camryn does, Elody of course copies :)
I LOVE the look on Camryn's face right before she throws a snowball (or in this case a huge chunk of snow) at Brian. She thinks she is pretty funny!

Brian made a hill in the front yard so the girls could sled. Elody had a blast!!Camryn got in on that fun too of course

then Camryn decided the hill would make a good bear cave and began digging...
with daddy's help she did it!
it's all fun and games until you sink in and lose a boot!
Elody had to try out the bear cave too of course :)



No comments:

Post a Comment