See, she recovers very quickly :)
And the new side of Camryn, she actually has been less moody lately and is hilarious! She comes up with the funniest things to say and likes to pose every time I have the camera out.
Elody scribbled a little on one and then proceeded to put one egg into each color as fast as she could. She is slightly impatient (which probably was the cause of the meltdown seen above).
Camryn's finished eggs
Egg dying meltdown #2
Camryn and her bird themed Easter basket.
Elody with her Easter basket that was remarkably similar to Camryn's. It's not that I didn't want to buy things Elody likes, it's just that Elody is going through that phase where she only likes the things Camryn has. So I bought duplicates of everything and avoided a meltdown. Oh and when I say "I bought" I really mean the Easter bunny....
No comments:
Post a Comment