Anyway, enough rambling.... here are my favorite pictures from today!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Finally, a few new pics
We finally got a few new pics of the girls today. I wanted 5 year pics of Camryn and 3 1/2 yr pics of Elody. Also we needed to get pictures of Camryn with the glasses. Somehow I got her to wear her original pair of glasses in these pictures, not sure how I pulled that one off. She got a second pair because we needed some for back up and of course she loves them and only wants to wear the new ones. I think they are slightly too big for her face and have been sitting a little crooked lately. Also, I think these fit her much better and are more comfortable but she wears the new Barbie glasses because she is female and apparently will endure a little pain for beauty :)
Anyway, enough rambling.... here are my favorite pictures from today!
I couldn't get both girls to smile in the same picture without making them laugh so this was the best we could do of the two of them.
Anyway, enough rambling.... here are my favorite pictures from today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment