Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #6 ~ Party time!




Saturday we celebrated Elody's 4th birthday. I know everyone says this but I really cannot believe she is really almost FOUR!


 She ended up with 4 friends (plus 1 sister) which was a nice number of kids to have at a party when it is too cold to send them outside! Unfortunately 2 friends were out of town and 2 had the flu :(
Camryn, Addison, Elody, Tessa, and Molly. Bradyn was not thrilled about being the only boy at a Hello Kitty party and did not want to be in the picture.


Craft Time, Bradyn still managed to pretty much stay out of the picture.
Elody was a little embarrassed when everyone sang to her

 This is a look I get quite often. It is part attitude, part annoyance, and all Elody! She has turned into quite the sassy little thing lately.


Elody got some great gifts!
Pin the bow on Hello Kitty




Hello Kitty Elody

Hello Kitty Camryn



No comments:

Post a Comment