On Friday Camryn's class planted a "Kinder-garden." I got to go help plant and also snapped a few pictures, this is one of the MANY reasons I am so glad I get to stay home with the girls.
 |
| waiting patiently to plant their sunflower house |
 |
| getting ready to plant the garden |
 |
| Camryn planting her sunflowers, she insisted on wearing her gardening gloves :) |
On Saturday we visited Royal so the girls could see where Brian works. They have added on so much since Brian first started there and it is amazing to see everything they are doing now.
 |
| the girls standing in front of the HUGE water jet machine that Brian programs |
 |
| Elody hanging out at Brian's messy desk. She was at little curious as to why daddy would have 3 monitors! |
No comments:
Post a Comment