Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #19~ The "end of the year" begins

It's hard to believe Camryn has less than a week left of Kindergarten and Elody only has one more day of Preschool. Let the end of the year programs begin....


Last Wednesday night was AWANA awards night.
Elody getting her ribbon for finishing her first Cubbies book.

Camryn with her friend Katie
Camryn with her ribbon for finishing her Sparks book, she also got a patch for reviewing the book.
Camryn LOVES "Miss Stephanie"
 
Elody by the AWANA flag
So proud of my girls for working so hard this year to memorize all of their bible verses!
This week is Elody's preschool program and Camryn's end of the year picnic. I love being able to celebrate with the girls and I love even more that in less than a week I will have the girls home for the entire summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment