Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday snapshot #52~ Merry Christmas

When I started the Sunday Snapshots I wasn't 100% confident I would make it the whole year. I have posted very late Sunday night and a couple times it didn't exactly happen on Sunday at all but I made it, week 52!
This week I am posting from my phone which isn't quite as easy as the computer. The girls and I are visiting Grandma Jo and Uncle Bob and Aunt Peg. We are staying in the bunk house at the ranch, one of the girls' very favorite places. Unfortunately it is beyond cold so I don't know how much we will get to do but I'm sure they will have fun regardless.
This week I am just sharing a couple pictures from Christmas morning. 
I also wanted to share this video from Christmas Eve as well.

Hopefully that link works. My phone isn't cooperating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment