Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Moments #21~ School's out!!!

The girls have been out of school for almost a week now and we have had a great time! We got the girls started on the summer reading program and also got signed up for Kids Bowl Free. The girls have been doing some "school" each morning (mainly math, reading, and journaling) and then have had lots of fun doing all kinds of things each afternoon.

Camryn has gotten much better at bowling, but the bumpers still don't hurt :)

somehow this is the only picture I got of Elody, sassy as always!

Camryn lost 2 more teeth! I think the tooth fairy might run out of money soon!
 This weekend Camryn and I went to Omaha with Kelly and Regan. Elody choose to stay home with Brian and got to do lots of fun things like bowling, mini golf, and go on bike rides to the park. Kelly, Regan, Camryn and I headed off Saturday morning on another geocaching adventure. Saturday we did the geo-cross near Ashland that consists of 66 caches (one for each book of the bible). We spent 4 hours doing those and then headed on to Omaha. During the cross caches we got our 1000th cache. Camryn might be the only (not-quite) 7 year old that finds that to be extremely exciting!
Sunday we decided to go after caches that were a little more fun. We got some of the highest rated in the state and also some bigger caches.
Holy Family Shrine: I have always wanted to stop here and bonus- it is a virtual geocache as well.

Regan and Camryn had a great time together:)

Regan and Camryn with one of the large geocaches we found.
Camryn's first tick, EWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment