Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Monday Moments #27~ Water fight!!

Lesson learned... next year I will not post on Mondays! I don't know what my deal is with Mondays but I apparently have a very hard time remembering to post. Anyway, after some exceptionally good weather this summer we finally have had a few hot days. The girls wanted to play in the sprinkler a few days ago which somehow turned into them having a water fight with the hoses. Camryn of course "won" the fight and Elody spent most of the time turning and running away from Camryn.

They started by playing nice and both had their hoses set to "mist." 

it didn't take long for Camryn to overtake Elody

Elody thought she would take advantage and spray Camryn while Camryn changed the setting on her sprayer,

then Camryn came back with something a bit more powerful!
The most shocking part was that they both got soaked and nobody ended up mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment