Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Monday Moments #52~Final Post of 2014!

It's only fitting that my final "Monday Moments" post is not posted on Monday. I have no idea why, but Mondays are not a good day for me to post. I usually think about blogging multiple times each Monday, always when I'm busy, and then by the end of the night I completely forget. I am also running out of things to post. Two years ago when I started posting weekly I had quite a bit to post about. The girls were younger and learned new things everyday. Now they are both in school and most of our days look pretty much the same. I am also learning to sit back and enjoy the moment more. When I worry about getting a perfect picture or trying to record something I can't really watch what is actually happening. I will always take pictures, probably more than necessary, but I will also attempt to live in the moment. All that said, I'm not planning to post on a weekly basis in 2015.

To finish up 2014, here are a few pictures from Christmas. The girls opened all of the gifts under the tree on Christmas eve, we knew we were leaving Christmas morning and wouldn't have enough time. I didn't take a single picture on Christmas Eve - living in the moment remember :) - but I did get a couple pictures on Christmas morning when the girls got their stockings.

The girls with some of their newest "friends"

Ready for stockings!

Proof that Judy Moody Elody was happy for at least a few seconds...

Didn't last long.... Elody was pouting

Camryn swears the hair in her face doesn't bother her. I think she leaves it just because she knows it bothers me!

Elody used a gift card that she got for Christmas to buy this doll. She is the "Holiday Baking" Doll so we decided we needed to make some cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment