Sunday, February 1, 2015

100th Day of School!

Wednesday was the 100th day of school. This is one of my favorite days of the year. The kids at Morton Kindergarten-2nd grade get to dress up like they are 100 years old. Who knew that little kids would be such cute old people?!

The last 2 years Camryn wore a wig, this year she opted for curlers instead. 

For some reason Elody did not want to dress up. After a little bribing she caved. She was excited to wear a dress with tights and her fake glasses to school so she gave in and wore the wig. She is a very fashionable old lady. 

Seriously, they are way too cute! (Yes I know I'm biased)
Camryn's class on the 100th day of school (only the kids who dressed up)

Elody's class on the 100th day of school. 

Ms. Reeves used an app to make the kids look old. I'm not sure if this is cute or creepy?! Mr. Butler did them also but I don't have a copy of Camryn's picture.
Here is Camryn's writing assignment from the 100th day of school. She typed it at school- I typed it here exactly as she did. 
        When I am 100 years old I will have a crinkly face, chubby checks and be sitting in my mansion swimming pool. I will have a fashioned rug. I will have gray hair. I will eat soup a lot where a dress have curlers and be rich my husband will go to work I will like the color light blue I will have grandchildren my favorite treat will be mint cookies. I will have a pet cat and beta I will watch TV.
Cam 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment