Wow, I cannot believe that Elody is already almost 2 weeks old. She is already growing like a weed. At her one week check up she was up to 8lbs 12oz (a 7 oz gain). I'm sure now she has gained even more. She definitely likes to eat!
Camryn is enjoying her role as big sister (most of the time) and is extremely helpful. This morning Elody was laying on the changing table and Camryn delivered a bottle, the binky, an outfit, a blanket, and a pair of shoes. All of which Camryn thought Elody needed desperately.
I am shocked at the similarities between Elody and Camryn already. They look very much alike and already I find myself saying, "Camryn always did that too." For example, both of my girls cannot sleep unless their hands are by their face. If I swaddle Elody with her hands by her side then she will squirm until her hands are loose and then she will go to sleep.
I don't have very many new pictures (I have to get on that) but I am posting a few since the ones Brian posted were taken when she was only a few hours old. I meant to get pictures on right away and take off the horrible picture with me in it but I have been a little busy and am just now finally getting around to it. The picture with the hat makes me laugh. I swear it is the cutest hat ever until you put it on, then for some reason she reminded me of the pope! Anyway, enjoy and I will try to get better pictures on soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment