It's hard to believe that Elody will already be a month old this week. She is much more alert now and growing like a weed. Big sister Camryn is still very helpful but getting better about letting mommy do things too. Still if I am feeding Elody I have to also hold Camryn (along with her blankie, pillow, milk, and 2 monkeys).
In other news:
Brian's last day at Orthmans was Friday and he starts at Royal tomorrow. He is very excited to go back there but none of us are looking forward to the longer days.
Also, as of last Tuesday, our house is officially on the market. This means I have done nothing but clean every spare minute I get. I held the realtor off from taking indoor pictures until tomorrow so I'm sure I will be up tonight trying to get everything clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment