Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow how time flies!


Tomorrow is a big day for Elody. She is headed to daycare! She actually went on Friday for a test run, but only stayed a couple hours. I cannot believe that she is already 6 weeks old and I already have to go back to work. I think she enjoyed watching all the other kids on Friday and will be fine there, but I of course would much rather take her to school with me.

Since today was our last day together without papers to grade and lesson plans to write Elody and I decided to go shopping in Kearney. She was an angel of course and we found that we can get much more shopping done without daddy and Camryn. While we were at the mall Elody stopped to see the Easter bunny. I'm not quite sure why one needs to visit the Easter bunny weeks before Easter but he was there so we stopped.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for your return to work... LOVE the bunny photo... the girls got their pic taken with a little black lamb this weekend... hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete