Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates and videos

I cannot believe how fast both of the girls are growing, Camryn had another birthday and Elody is already 4 1/2 months old! They are both growing and changing every day and I hate that I miss so much.

Elody has been sick this week and got to spend two days home with daddy. The girls also got to stay home one day with their Grandma Teresa. On Wednesday Elody finally rolled over from her back to her front and I actually did see it. Daddy and Tonya both say that they haven't seen her do it so I think I actually got to see the first time! Elody has also started eating cereal (but has also stopped for a bit because of being sick). It won't be long and she will start on veggies too!

Camryn is still a little ball of fire. She never slows down and would be perfectly content to live outside. She recently has learned all of her letter sounds which I of course am very proud of. We just hope that she doesn't forget them. She used to be able to count to 10 perfectly and now always seems to mess it up. I guess we still have a few years until kindergarten so I'm not too worried.

As for me, I am finally able to catch up on all of this since summer school ended yesterday. And since I am not teaching this fall (as far as I know right now) I will be able to see many more "firsts" for both of my girls. Hopefully our house will sell someday and we will be able to move back to Hastings so the girls will be able to get to know their cousins better.

There isn't much to say about Brian I guess. He is still making the long drive to Minden everyday and will hopefully finish up his work for Orthman's soon. I think he enjoys being outside as much as Camryn, which works out well for her, but I think he would probably rather go golf than blow bubbles. Although he seems to enjoy that too.

I am putting a couple videos on so everyone can see how much both of the girls have grown, I hope you enjoy!


We are putting this one on here for those of you who don't get to see Camryn very often. Her new favorite activity is playing in the water, ANY WATER! I still can't watch her play in the water without remembering her last year in her little pool, she was a tank! I think she weighed the same amount as now but was half as tall.

Also I finally got her on video telling us some of the letter sounds. She of course had better things to do and would not do all of them for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment