I added new pages to the blog which can be accessed by clicking on the names at the top. I hope to keep these somewhat updated with current info about the girls. That way people who don't see them very often can see what they like to do, what they have learned, etc. I still plan to put most posts on the main page, the new pages will just be updates on things specific to each girl (and Brian and I too if anything newsworthy happens...not likely though :o) I already started the girls' pages but plan to add more so check back often :)
By the way, I see that I REALLY need to update the Blog Banner but I love the pictures that are on there currently and I hate to take them off. However, Elody is now 16 months old and the pictures of her were her newborn pictures we had taken when she was only 2 weeks old (EEK)!
No comments:
Post a Comment