Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Fun

This year the girls really like the splash pad! Mommy and Daddy are really enjoying that we can actually go do things that they like to do now!
They are really becoming good friends. Of course they both annoy each other every now and then but I love watching them play together and love on each other.
I don't know if you can see them but Camryn is wearing butterfly wings, she was just being goofy and I thought this picture was too funny.
Uncle Scott R gave Camryn a fishing pole and she has been dying to use it. We went to Orchard last weekend and Grandpa, Uncle Scott H, and daddy took Camryn fishing. She was more than excited!
She kept waving at mom while she was waiting :)
(poor Brian looks like he is having sooo much fun)
GOT ONE!

"don't hurt him grandpa"
she put the fish back in "with his family"

No comments:

Post a Comment