I am not usually one to make New Year's Resolutions (so I won't call it that...) but I am going to make a solid attempt to blog more this year. I know people who do project 365 (where they post a picture every day) but I know myself too well and I know that would never last. Recently I came across a blog where every weekend she did a post called "snapshot Sunday" and I decided it would work out much better for me. SO stay tuned for many more posts in 2013! I will try to post each week about something going on in our lives. And by 'our lives' I really mean the girls' lives since Brian and I are boring :)
To get us going for the year I thought I would share a video of Elody
from this morning. The girls both LOVE to sing and regularly make a
stage and put on a little show in our living room. Here is the most
recent.
No comments:
Post a Comment