Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #10 ~ "I git to go to a BiRDS Plas"


 Camryn was VERY excited to go back to the Crane Center, we made a couple trips last year and today we made our first trip this year. Today they had someone from Raptor Recovery doing a presentation. The girls didn't know that he would be there, I wish I would have got a picture of Camryn's face when he started taking out the birds.

"I git to go to a BiRDS Plas"


A type of falcon, falcons are not a favorite of Camryn's so I don't remember what kind...

A Great Horned Owl, my personal favorite!

Elody's enthusiasm only lasts so long :) At this point she was turned around backward.

Great Horned Owl again

A type of hawk

Turkey Vulture

Turkey Vulture again
 After we left the crane center we stopped at the river to see the cranes. There were thousands of cranes flying overhead. I don't have a good enough lens to get good pictures of the cranes but it was amazing to see (and hear) all of the cranes flying over.
Cranes! (and probably some geese too)

No comments:

Post a Comment