Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #12~ Playhouse/loft

 Well...we had another boring week so I guess I will have to share a couple pictures from last weekend. I have been waiting to share pictures of the girls' new playhouse/reading loft until we got it painted but it doesn't look like that will happening for a while still.

A few weeks ago we spent a day building the girls this reading loft with a playhouse underneath. We have built numerous things with plans from Ana White's website so of course I went there first to find plans for this project. I finally settled on these plans and we just scaled down to fit the crib mattress we had (we also made a few small changes for simplicity and cost).


It will be much cuter once it is painted and the trim pieces are added.



They spend a lot of time on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment