Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #31~ Vacation!

I have not even started going through all of the vacation pictures so for now I will just quickly share some of the pictures I took on my phone. Hopefully I will go through the camera pictures soon and get more on sometime this week.


we always have to stop at Cody Park in North Platte to ride the rides, it was a little chilly this year

The girls got to go for a quick ride while at the ranch

doesn't she look like a natural?!

they were thoroughly impressed with Carhenge ;)

made it to South Dakota

our cabin at Angostura
looking off the deck at our cabin, it was gorgeous!

the girls LOVED the bunk beds!
 
Mount Rushmore

at Storybook Island in Rapid City

Prince Charming with his two princesses

one of my favorites :)

Storybook Island again

cooking supper at our cabin in Custer State Park and we had some visitors!!
(actually many more than this but those pics are on the real camera)

more fun back at the ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment