Seems like I've had a lot of quick posts lately, here comes another. I still haven't gone through all of the vacation pictures so who knows when I will post more of that. I'm not sure what happened to the past week. There were a few days that we were hardly home and others when we were home but busy doing fun things like cleaning up a mess in the basement when the sewer line was clogged and no plumber in town had time to come!
Anyway, before vacation Allen's had their annual July Jamboree. I am not a huge fan because it means LOTS of people but we always make it over once or twice to enter the drawings. On Saturday we went for their kids day and the girls got to play games and won a few small prizes. This week when the ad came out it had Elody's name in it. She won one of the kids prizes!
 |
| Elody with her prize! |
No comments:
Post a Comment