Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #37~ Total Randomness

When I started the "Sunday Snapshot" posts 37 weeks ago I envisioned posting random snapshots to help us remember our daily life at this stage of life. I have done a few of those posts but most have ended up with a certain topic or theme. This week however is an assortment of totally random pictures from our week.


Last weekend we went camping for the first time! Kelly, Regan and Cosette also went so the kids all ended up staying in tents and Kelly, Brian and I stayed in the luxury accommodations of that fine camper you see :) It may not be pretty but it has a bed (kind of) and most importantly air conditioning! It was HOT!
The girls thought the tents were great! And yes, Kelly and her girls are brushing their teeth at the campsite because the water in the bathroom was quite stinky!
 Last week I wrote about Elody starting her last year of preschool. It wasn't all that exciting because she went back to the same preschool as last year. This week that all changed!! She was on a waiting list to get into preschool at Morton (where Camryn goes) and after talking to the teacher we were able to get her in. Not only is she at Morton but she also has the same teacher Camryn had last year (she moved from Kindergarten to Preschool). Elody is beyond excited and I know she will have a great year at Morton.
Thursday was Elody's first day at Morton.

Goofy Camryn with a messy face. I have so many of these silly car pictures, I had to share this one :)

Spinning at the park in Orchard while visiting grandma and grandpa. They had so much fun playing on this.

Camryn insisted on trying this on while we were at the Hastings Museum today. As cute as this is she'd better not ever plan on joining the military! This momma could not handle that!!


P.S. I already know what I will blog about next week and it will be EXCITING! You definitely won't want to miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment