Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #39~ Vala's!

Lot's of pictures today so I will keep it brief. We went to Vala's yesterday for the first time. It's one of those places I have planned to go to for years but it just never worked out. This year I got a deal online so we got in for about half of what it would normally cost. We originally planned to go after Camryn's doctors appointment in October but then we would have been limited on time or would have needed to stay in a hotel. Also we were afraid the weather would end up bad and I had pre-paid for this deal and didn't want to go if it was freezing. Yesterday was PERFECT weather. It was 65-70 most of the time we were there. The girls had a blast, of course. We were there for about 7 hours and didn't get to everything. Other than the overpriced drinks I was pretty impressed.




Camryn quickly chose the X's and made Elody be the O's (toilet seats)

This way high up on the girls' list of favorites

Camryn can't pass one of these thing up
 
They loved all of the animals and Brian liked the sign :)

tongue tattoos!

gross, why would people want a spider tattoo on their tongue??

mooooo


They also cannot pass up a photo op with someone in a costume.

I was surprised at how much Camryn liked this.

Face painting!




ARGH

I think I need one of these...



another favorite


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment