Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #40~Brag Post!

I have to be completely honest, at about 9 o'clock tonight I realized that I had nothing to blog about and I had not taken any pictures of the girls all week! We had a fairly normal week so I didn't have much to write about until I was picking up school papers tonight and found another one of Camryn's spelling tests.

Last week Camryn came home with this spelling test. She was so proud because Mrs. Petr told her that she was the only student to get a 100%! Also Camryn has been bringing home the challenge word list because she does so well on the pre-tests.

Sept 20th spelling test
 This week she brought home another great spelling test.
Sept 26th spelling test

In the past math was not as easy for Camryn. She knew all of her letters and letter sound for years before she could even count to 20. They have been working on doubles in 1st grade and it finally clicked for her. It is so fun to see her finally excited about math too!
Math facts-doubles
 Here is one of her recent math tests.
Math Assessment #4

And while I'm bragging.... I found out Friday that Camryn will be moving to an advanced group for reading time also. Honestly I'm kind of surprised she wasn't already in that group but maybe they are just now splitting them, I didn't ask. She is a great reader and LOVES to read. I couldn't be prouder of her and I just pray that she always enjoys learning as much as she does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment