Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #41~ Our week in pics

Last week I took no pictures, this week I have lots of pictures from our many activities. Here are a few :)

Our geocaching adventures take us to fun and sometime odd places :)

Elody's first attempt at a dog with the help of her cousin Christa

Camryn's dog, she decided it was Clifford since it was bigger than the person :)

Quick trip to the doctor Saturday for another UTI :(
Why do kids always get sick on the weekends?!?


While Camryn and I were at the doctor Elody and Daddy got to go to the Preschool Playday at the museum.
Elody is getting ready to sail her ship across the ocean!

Pirate Elody with her treasure map. Elody usually isn't old enough to do the things Camryn gets to do, the Preschool Playdays are the perfect solution!
Camryn didn't want to eat most of the day on Saturday and then took her new antibiotic... not a good idea! She was so tired she finally fell asleep still holding the bowl under her chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment