Oliver has been in our family for almost 3 months now. The newness has worn off so the girls don't smother him as much as they did in beginning but they still love him a lot! Other than a few bad habits like waking us up in the middle of the night/early morning and drinking out of the toilet he has been the perfect cat. He absolutely loves the girls and has become quite the snuggler!
Here are a couple pictures of a normal day with Oliver. Unfortunately I took these pictures on my phone and had to zoom in quite a bit so I didn't bother them. I need to start using my good camera more.
 |
| Oliver loves to sleep like this. Elody didn't miss the chance to snuggle up next to him. |
 |
| Sometimes they even watch TV together! I watched them for a few minutes like this before I finally decided I had to take a picture. |
Camryn is definitely the first born. She has many of the stereotypical traits of a first born and she likes that she gets to do everything first. Elody got to be first for once when she
knocked her tooth out last summer. That means the tooth fairy visited Elody before Camryn! Camryn didn't act too upset that Elody got to go first (especially since Elody's was so painful) but it has been a long 6+ months for Camryn. Camryn has had a few wiggly teeth for a while and she even got her
tooth fairy box made so she would be ready. FINALLY, Saturday afternoon, Camryn's tooth fell out! She was eating a bread stick at Olive Garden and it popped right out. She was ecstatic!
 |
| She actually lost the tooth just to her left of center because Elody kicked her in the mouth one day and knocked it loose (I think it was already a little loose). Apparently neither of my children can just lose a tooth the normal way! |
No comments:
Post a Comment