Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Monday Moments #12 ~ Tuesday again...

This is getting ridiculous, I posted a whole year on Sundays and was only late once (I think) and for some reason I keep forgetting to post on Monday. In my defense this week I really didn't have anything to post about. I'm not sure what we did last week but apparently it wasn't anything too exciting. We definitely have a few things in the coming weeks to make up for the boring-ness of this post :) Also, I was so tired yesterday that blogging did not cross my mind once. We have a 1 month old in the house all week and for some reason his first night here he decided not to sleep. Unfortunately I cannot post pictures of him online or I would have lots to share, I guess you will just have to trust me when I say how super cute he is!

I think I am safe to share this one since you can't really see him. Camryn has been so excited to help with the baby. She has helped feed him and spends lots of time watching him. She isn't brave enough to try a diaper yet ;)
she loves having a baby in the house





No comments:

Post a Comment