Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun times at the ranch

This was Camryn's first trip to the ranch since she was only 5 months old so it was her first time to really explore.

First thing when we got to the ranch she spotted a tractor. I don't know why this child is obsessed with tractors but she is. I guess if Grandpa Jack has to have so many granddaughters he ought to at least get one with the same interests as him. Anyway... she was very excited to get to finally sit on a tractor.


Then she discovered the 4-wheeler. I think she would have taken off for a cruise if we would have let her.


Unfortunately for her, she only got to ride with dad or mom. But she really liked that too!


Then the highlight of the trip... Camryn got to ride with Uncle Bob in a "Big Tractor" (as she calls it).


No comments:

Post a Comment