Sunday, July 12, 2009

More fun at the ranch

This was Elody's first trip to Grandma and Granddad's and to the ranch. Unfortunately she is a little too young to enjoy it but I think everyone enjoyed getting to see her. Elody's newest talent is that she can hold her own bottle. I'm sure nobody else cares about this but it makes life much easier in general for us and certainly makes traveling easier.




Apparently Elody had a bit too much excitement for the day and decided to take a little nap in the middle of the living room .



One more picture of Camryn's fun at the ranch. There were two cows in the corral that Camryn got to see. I think she liked them more than they liked her. The cows ran away when Camryn came over. She kept yelling through the fence "cows, come here" and then she would moo at them. I don't know if she thought that she should be speaking in their language or what, but it was quite funny. Later she got to see more cows when she went with daddy and Uncle Bob and drove through the pasture to find a tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment