This week Camryn turns SIX! It hit me the other day that this means she is already 1/3 of the way done with childhood. I can't even start to explain how a feel about this. Luckily, for now, she is totally attached to me. While it is somewhat annoying every now and then, I try to cherish the fact that she wants me to sleep with her each night. Unfortunately for her I don't actually sleep with her but we compromise with a few minutes of snuggling.
Last week I was finally able to talk Camryn into taking some new pictures. Pictures with Camryn is always entertaining because you have to let Camryn choose a pose before I can tell her what I would like her to do. This means you get a lot of over the top smiles and weird arm angles, like this:
She seems to be learning though, this is also a Camryn pose.
 |
| Camryn choose this location and posed herself. |
 |
| SOOO Pretty! |
 |
| Another one of Camryn's poses, she is quite the model! |
Now if I could just convince Elody to let me take some new pics of her...
No comments:
Post a Comment