Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #24~ Elody the Magician!





On Tuesday's we go to the library for their summer reading program. Each week they have a different entertainer, some more annoying than others. This week was a comedy magician (who also happened to be here last year). Every week when they ask for volunteers Camryn sits perfectly, raises her hand high and smiles politely hoping she gets picked. So of course Elody was chosen. It seems like Elody is always chosen... Remember the giant Easter basket Elody won at the Easter Egg hunt? And last year at another summer library program the girls were photographed by a Tribune photographer and of course only Elody actually made it in the paper. Camryn handles it pretty well but I feel bad for her still.
I only have video of about half of her time up there and it is actually 3 videos put together because I stopped to take pictures a couple times. Also Elody didn't get to do the whole "trick" because she was actually chosen after another little boy freaked and ran off stage. You'll notice just after a minute into this video Elody also checks for the exit of the stage and is ready to bolt.
Here is the video. Remember he is a Comedy Magician so the first couple minutes are the comedy part and he finally gets to the trick at the end.


This was the smallest wand Elody started with (I think he started with 2 smaller before Elody)

and then it got bigger

he hit himself with the wand here... and of course blamed Elody


and bigger

I love her smile :)

and BIGGER
By the way, I'm fairly certain Elody was picked because she had the reddish color on her dress that made it possible for him to hide the handkerchief in. And because she is way too stinking cute of course! Hopefully Camryn will be chosen for something sometime too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment