Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshot #47~ Santa and Disney!!

Thursday evening was the annual Celebration of Lights downtown. We go every year and it is always cold (November in Nebraska.... big surprise). This year was especially cold so they moved many of the festivities inside. We almost didn't go but the girls wanted to see the neighbor girl, Amelia, dance. Once we were there they of course had to see Santa.

Camryn told Santa she wanted a Nintendo DS, she wasn't thrilled when he told her "maybe."

She put on a good face though :)

Elody of course wasn't sure what she wanted to tell him, she almost said a DS (because she usually always copies Camryn) then at the last minute she changed it to a doll. I'm pretty sure she will change her mind again a few times.


Saturday morning the girls and I went to Disney on Ice. We went a few years ago but Camryn couldn't remember much of it and Elody had no memory of it.

The finale with all of the main characters from the show. The girls loved it all but Peter Pan flying was a definite favorite!

Ever since I started taking the girls' pictures Camryn has scoped out locations for me. For some reason this spot outside of Target has always been one of her favorites. I finally gave in a snapped a quick picture of her this time.

And once again... anything Camryn does Elody must do also!


No comments:

Post a Comment