Saturday we went to Grand Island to look for new glasses for Brian. Apparently Brian has a large head, meaning there are very few glasses that fit him correctly. After stopping at multiple eyeglass stores the girls decided to take things into their own hands and pick out glasses for him.
 |
| Elody's choice |
 |
| Camryn's choice |
Needless to say... we did not buy new glasses! We did find a few pairs better than these but nothing that Brian really liked. It's looking like he might look into contacts rather than spending $500+ on glasses that either don't fit or look hideous!
Since I don't have much to post this week I figured I should finally share some pictures I took of Camryn a while back. I still need to take Elody's pictures so I have been saving Camryn's but I decided it's been long enough.
 |
| she looks so grown up!! |
 |
| we call this her "senior picture pose" |
No comments:
Post a Comment