Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Moments #38 ~ Cheer Camp 2014


Friday night the girls got to cheer at the Hastings High football game.  Camryn has done this a couple times before and Elody is always so jealous. Finally Elody is old enough to go too!

Camryn with her friend Addie (Addie was avoiding pictures all night... this was the best I got)

Elody posed for me every time I held up the camera :)

They got to cheer the team onto the field, they both loved this part!



Here is a combination of videos I took. I added some captions so you know what was going on. Poor Elody had a cold that totally knocked her out. She was feeling okay when we got there but it didn't last long. A little ways into the 2nd qtr she gave up and came to sit with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment