Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monday Moments #39~ my little monkey

I might have to go back and count how many of these "Monday" posted actually got posted on Monday... seriously this is getting ridiculous! Anyway, here we go again, late Tuesday night and I don't have much to post.

Here are a couple pictures from our weekend.
waiting for the parade to start

Elody was so excited about something and I already forgot what, oops


Apparently every day at recess Elody is on the Monkey Bars, she even has the blisters to prove it! And every day after school Elody wants to show me how she can go across. Last night I went to PTO and the girls played on the playground for a while with Brian. Before I went in Elody had to show me what she could do. Of course I didn't get a great video of her going all the way but I did record a little.


In case you were wondering, Camryn apparently spends all of her playground time on the swings. No pictures right now but man can that girl swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment